Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Blockbuster A Gamers Paradise

For years I've resisted going to EBGames / GameStop to trade in my old games. I just couldn't see spending $60 per game only to get back $5 when I traded it in. Well this year my cousin let me in on a little secret. Blockbuster Video give more money per game. I didn't actually believe this until I went in an tried it for myself. Rainbow6 1 is several years old, but they gave me $15 for it, and Gears of War, also several years old, well I got back $25 for it. I ended up taking in all of my son's old games which were really really old and got back enough to buy Rainbow6 2 and a Microsoft Points card. Now Blockbuster will only buy back games at a good price if there's a shortage of games out there, so that slightly used copy of GTA4 is probably just going to get you about $10 but the more hard to find games will get you more money. Just a bit of news I thought I'd pass on.

No comments: